Welcome To MDY Primary Care Medicine, PL
On behalf of Dr. Yee and her staff, we would like to extend a warm welcome to our office and to thank you for choosing us for your primary care and cosmetic medicine in Davenport Florida. We are strongly committed to providing you with patient-centered care utilizing the best that the medical field has to offer. This page is intended to provide you with information about what to expect at your visit. Be sure to complete the patient forms to the best of your ability. Your insurance card and a government issued photo ID will be required at every visit.
Margaret Yee, MD
During Your First Appointment
As a top primary care physician in Davenport FL, we want to give each and every one of our patients the best possible service around. Your first appointment will be an opportunity to get to know you as a patient. Please come with either a list of your medications or your prescription bottles. Most patients are seen in primary care for one of three major reasons. These are sick visits, chronic disease management, or preventative care (also known as complete physical).
If something is ailing you, our goal is to see you the same day. Please call early in the morningso that we can book you in that day.
Chronic disease management:
Dr. Yee is committed to providing you with evidence based medical care based on approved guidelines to treat and manage chronic diseases. The emphasis is on preventing long term complications of these difficult diseases.
These include PAP tests, HPV testing, screening for venereal diseases, ordering mammograms and DEXA scans, cholesterol, colorectal cancer and prostate cancer screenings, Immunizations etc.
Electronic Medical Records
We use electronic medical records to maintain all of your health information.
At the end of each visit, you may be provided with the following:
- Summary of your medical visit, including the main issues, proposed treatment and meds.
- Medication prescriptions which you may take to your pharmacy to be filled. Alternatively, you mayhave your prescriptions sent electronically to a pharmacy of your choice.
- Lab requisitions if needed. As a convenience to our patients, we office venipuncture in our office. Your samples will be picked up by either Quest Diagnostics or LabCorp for processing.
- Procedure or diagnostic testing requisitions. These include requisitions for mammograms, DEXA scans, xrays, CT scans, MRI etc. Some tests require authorizations to be made before the appointment can be scheduled.
- Referrals appointments to Specialists. As a primary care provider, we will schedule your specialist appointment in order to ensure the specialist gets all the medical information before they see you. Please be aware that some of these appointments require authorization to be obtained before the appointments are made.
- Receipt of payment including your co-pay, deductibles and your next appointment.
Monday to Friday Office Procedures : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Our office is located in the medical complex just north of the Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center.
Print out the following forms and bring them with you to your next appointment. This will save a lot of time at you visit.New Patient Medical Forms Medical Weight Loss New Patient Form and Consents Notice of Privacy Practices and Aknowledgement Form Authorization for Release of Medical Forms to other practices Botox Medical History Dermal Fillers Medical History Mesotherapy Questionnaire Signature MD Welcome Letter Signature MD Agreement